Important Disclaimer

Since I currently have several employers/supervisors/churches/etc., please know that none of the words on my blog represent them or their beliefs. This blog is my own creation.

It also does not represent my children's perspective, nor my mother's; they think I am funny, but misguided.
(Quick update: only my mother thinks I'm funny now.)

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Scattered Pea(ie)ces

The peace of my Saturday morning has been shattered by the inexplicable early rising of my children. With the aid of Cocopuffs and Paper Mario, and I am fiercely defending the scattered pieces of my peace.



1 comment:

  1. Of course, when you want the kiddies to wake up early (on a school day, for instance) they won't.

    From the looks of the video, Ceiling Cat is not amused.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.