Important Disclaimer

Since I currently have several employers/supervisors/churches/etc., please know that none of the words on my blog represent them or their beliefs. This blog is my own creation.

It also does not represent my children's perspective, nor my mother's; they think I am funny, but misguided.
(Quick update: only my mother thinks I'm funny now.)

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Won't You Come In?

I'm blogging in one other place now over at http://www.lettersfrominsideout.com with three other friends. Two of the guys started the blog a while back, and I think the name must have stuck in my head, because I was quite surprised to realize how close the name of my blog was to theirs:

"Letters From Inside Out" and "InsideOuted"

Graciously the guys thought it was funny, so I'm keeping my blog name. But credit where it is due: Jamie and Quincy created a space over there on that blog that helped give me courage.

Anyhoo, I wrote a post over there called "Won't You Come In?"  Pop over and read it, would you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.