Important Disclaimer

Since I currently have several employers/supervisors/churches/etc., please know that none of the words on my blog represent them or their beliefs. This blog is my own creation.

It also does not represent my children's perspective, nor my mother's; they think I am funny, but misguided.
(Quick update: only my mother thinks I'm funny now.)

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Loverly

Eila Mahima Jaiupal is one of my favorite love poets. As far as I know she only publishes Poemhunter.com.

"Memory Coffee"
by Eila Mahima Jaipaul


will you share a cup of memory coffee
and let me for a while
sip my past days;
when there was none
but two swaying shadows
and a whole universe in my hand.
There was simplicity, and dreams
as I lay my sleepy head on you.


I often wonder, when the innocence of remembering will revolt.
I imagine its when you, and the steam disappear.

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.