Important Disclaimer

Since I currently have several employers/supervisors/churches/etc., please know that none of the words on my blog represent them or their beliefs. This blog is my own creation.

It also does not represent my children's perspective, nor my mother's; they think I am funny, but misguided.
(Quick update: only my mother thinks I'm funny now.)

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Galletas de Chocolate

The little guy has been after me to make cookies. "Chocolate, Mom. WITH m&m's." It turns out he wanted chocolate chips in there too, but he's making do with what he's got. It's a good recipe from a random blog, so I'm passing it on to you: "Chewy Chocolate Cookie" by El at Being Fully Present.


I used regular baking cocoa instead of dark cocoa, and we added a cup of m&m's. The cookies are great, so thanks, El!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.