Important Disclaimer

Since I currently have several employers/supervisors/churches/etc., please know that none of the words on my blog represent them or their beliefs. This blog is my own creation.

It also does not represent my children's perspective, nor my mother's; they think I am funny, but misguided.
(Quick update: only my mother thinks I'm funny now.)

Saturday, October 15, 2011

TwitterByrds "Tweet, Tweet, Tweet"

"Tweet, Tweet, Tweet"
~By the TwitterByrds*

To everything
Tweet, tweet, tweet
There is a season
Tweet, tweet, tweet
And a tweet for every purpose under Heaven

A time to hashtag, a time to @
A time to link, a time to RT
A time to block, a time to spam
A time to laugh, a time to weep

To everything
Tweet, tweet, tweet
There is a season
Twinter, Twing, Twummer and Twall (and all you have to do is tweet)
And a tweet for every purpose under Heaven

A time to preach, a time to siddown
A time to <_<, a time to
ლ▴☼‿☼▴ლ
A time to backspace
A time to leave out vowels to meet the character max

To everything
Tweet, tweet, tweet
There is a reason
We should not tweet
And let our words float up to Heaven

A time of twitter infatuations, a time of twitter beef
A time of TMI, a time of PDA
A time to tweet something you later regret
A time to @reply 6 days later

A time to gain followers, a time to lose ‘em
A time to troll, a time to pray for strangers
A time to tweetup, a time to run the other way
A time to log off, I swear it's not too late

*This is a parody.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS.

    "a time to log off, I swear it's not to late."

    (also love "reply 6 days later."

    xo,
    SL

    ReplyDelete