Important Disclaimer

Since I currently have several employers/supervisors/churches/etc., please know that none of the words on my blog represent them or their beliefs. This blog is my own creation.

It also does not represent my children's perspective, nor my mother's; they think I am funny, but misguided.
(Quick update: only my mother thinks I'm funny now.)

Friday, December 16, 2011

Intimate Violence Collection of Posts

In October I blogged regularly about intimate violence, and a couple of people asked me for an easy way to access them. So here is a list of the posts, links to sermons I have preached in the past, and a guest post I wrote recently for @goannatree. Thank you for reading and interacting with me on this difficult subject.

Katie
katiesmulligan@gmail.com


"Light" (10/2/11)


"Four of Us" (10/4/11)

"Grandpa Jim" (10/6/11)



"Frog Husk" (10/8/11)

"Sabbath" (10/9/11)

"An Old Sponge" (10/11/11)



"Purity" (10/19/11)

"Lost in the Mundane" (11/7/11)

"Elbow Room" (Guest post for @goannatree, 12/9/11. several other posts by other authors can be found at this site as well.)

"Joyful Submission" (thoughts on the passing of 10-A, permitting the ordination of partnered, queer folk in the Presbyterian Church (USA). Published at Letters from Inside Out, a blog I occasionally contribute to. May 13, 2001)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.