Important Disclaimer

Since I currently have several employers/supervisors/churches/etc., please know that none of the words on my blog represent them or their beliefs. This blog is my own creation.

It also does not represent my children's perspective, nor my mother's; they think I am funny, but misguided.
(Quick update: only my mother thinks I'm funny now.)

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Advent Foolishness: Hope

Was thinking today
about the difference 
between 
getting by 
and finding joy. 
And how sometimes 
I find joy in getting by and 
how other times I get by 
without finding joy.
And how this isn't 
really a poem
but more
a bit of foolishness
broken up into
lines
that don't
make any sense.
And how that
might be the secret
to getting by
and
finding joy:
foolishness
broken up into
lines
that don't
make any sense.

1 comment:

  1. getting by and finding joy: my two favorite things.

    xo,
    SL

    ReplyDelete