Important Disclaimer

Since I currently have several employers/supervisors/churches/etc., please know that none of the words on my blog represent them or their beliefs. This blog is my own creation.

It also does not represent my children's perspective, nor my mother's; they think I am funny, but misguided.
(Quick update: only my mother thinks I'm funny now.)

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Please Don't

Please don't.
     Why not?
I don't like it.
     But I do.
I didn't give you permission.
     I didn't ask, actually.
My point, exactly.
     Wait, what?

Please don't.
     Don't what?
This is my space.
     I know, it's nice here.
Step back, please.
     You're so hostile.
I'm not.
     And argumentative too.

Please don't.
     What's wrong with you?
I asked you to stop.
     Did something happen when you were a child?
That's not the point.
     If you don't tell me, how do I know if your request is valid?
This is a further violation.
     *nod* I can see you are damaged.

Get your arm off my chair.
     What? I always do this.
Please don't touch my body.
     It must be sad to be so wounded.
I asked you to stop.
     Stop what? This is how I am.
Step. Back. Get. Off. Let. Me. Be.
     If you asked nicer/clearer/politer, I could hear you better.

I miss the desert.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.