Important Disclaimer

Since I currently have several employers/supervisors/churches/etc., please know that none of the words on my blog represent them or their beliefs. This blog is my own creation.

It also does not represent my children's perspective, nor my mother's; they think I am funny, but misguided.
(Quick update: only my mother thinks I'm funny now.)

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Fresh Hairballs

Your boasting is not a good thing. Do you not know that a little yeast leavens the whole batch of dough? Clean out the old yeast so that you may be a new batch, as you really are unleavened. For our paschal lamb, Christ, has been sacrificed. Therefore, let us celebrate the festival, not with the old yeast, the yeast of malice and evil, but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.
~1 Corinthians 5:6-8


I was awakened by the sound of my cat hacking up a hairball. Probably, in a minute, I will put my feet tot he floor and step in it by accident.

Sometimes reading Paul is like stepping in a fresh hairball.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.