Important Disclaimer

Since I currently have several employers/supervisors/churches/etc., please know that none of the words on my blog represent them or their beliefs. This blog is my own creation.

It also does not represent my children's perspective, nor my mother's; they think I am funny, but misguided.
(Quick update: only my mother thinks I'm funny now.)

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Give It a Rest

Daniel 9:3-4
Then I turned to the Lord God, to seek an answer by prayer and supplication with fasting and sackcloth and ashes. I prayed to the LORD my God and made confession...



...and The Lord said, "Jesus, child. Give it a rest. 
It's Sunday. Go to church. Go to brunch. Dance. Sing Hallelujah! 
I'll be sleeping in the boat."

Okay then.

1 comment:

  1. I love it <3 Blessings, Katie ...

    ReplyDelete