Important Disclaimer

Since I currently have several employers/supervisors/churches/etc., please know that none of the words on my blog represent them or their beliefs. This blog is my own creation.

It also does not represent my children's perspective, nor my mother's; they think I am funny, but misguided.
(Quick update: only my mother thinks I'm funny now.)

Friday, March 7, 2014

Ruined Dreams

I am poured out like water, 
          and all my bones are out of joint; 
     my heart is like wax; 
          it is melted within my breast; 
my mouth is dried up like a potsherd, 
          and my tongue sticks to my jaws; 
          you lay me in the dust of death. 
~Psalm 22:14-15


What does one do with this?
Raze it to the ground?
Start over?
Get a new one?
Get out of the diner business?
Can one see the forest through the diner?

You made promises, God.
I hold you to account.

2 comments:

  1. Very good. And very familiar. Abracos fortes e beijinhoss minha amiga.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, dear lady. Our paths echo each other at times indeed.

    ReplyDelete