Important Disclaimer

Since I currently have several employers/supervisors/churches/etc., please know that none of the words on my blog represent them or their beliefs. This blog is my own creation.

It also does not represent my children's perspective, nor my mother's; they think I am funny, but misguided.
(Quick update: only my mother thinks I'm funny now.)

Friday, April 4, 2014

I Lie In Wait

I wait for the LORD, my soul waits, 
          and in his word I hope; 
my soul waits for the Lord 
          more than those who watch for the morning, 
          more than those who watch for the morning.

~Psalm 130:5-6


It might be truer to say that I lie in wait for the Lord
my soul lies in wait
impatiently
imperfectly
twitching
like a cat waiting for a mouse
your spirit been tickling my whiskers lately
and I caught a glimpse of your tail last night
before I settled in to watch for the morning
come play, Lord Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.