Important Disclaimer

Since I currently have several employers/supervisors/churches/etc., please know that none of the words on my blog represent them or their beliefs. This blog is my own creation.

It also does not represent my children's perspective, nor my mother's; they think I am funny, but misguided.
(Quick update: only my mother thinks I'm funny now.)

Monday, September 22, 2014

you weren't made for this world

Once
I met a man
in a psych ward, who
came by ambulance
after
they peeled him off a street in Manhattan, on which
he had blocked
4
lanes
of
traffic
with his body
by lying across the center line.

After they picked up his miraculously unbroken
body
they deposited him in the psych ward, where
he grinned about the traffic
when he wasn't grimacing about the meds.

The traffic, tho
it kept moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment