Important Disclaimer

Since I currently have several employers/supervisors/churches/etc., please know that none of the words on my blog represent them or their beliefs. This blog is my own creation.

It also does not represent my children's perspective, nor my mother's; they think I am funny, but misguided.
(Quick update: only my mother thinks I'm funny now.)

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Seventy Times Seven


there are those of us who can only be reached through love
no matter that you can force a body into compliance
no matter that a body will do what it must to survive
if what you are after is the soul
if what you are after is health and wholeness
then you must begin with love

some of us are too wild
too feral
too scar(r)ed

is this good?
no
is it fair you are picking up the pieces
of someone else's hammer strike?
no
does it matter?
no

we begin with love because
when God finally got it figured out
that's what She started over with

2 comments:

  1. I love this....truly. Sitting at a public library on my Sabbath day and reading this was a gift. Touched a chord and then some. Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete