Important Disclaimer

Since I currently have several employers/supervisors/churches/etc., please know that none of the words on my blog represent them or their beliefs. This blog is my own creation.

It also does not represent my children's perspective, nor my mother's; they think I am funny, but misguided.
(Quick update: only my mother thinks I'm funny now.)

Monday, February 9, 2015

No More Snow

What do you say when
there's
really nothing
to be said?
If you can't say anything
nice
don't
say anything at all
mama said.
well.
how long do you let that go on?

Boston be pushing snow out
into
bodies
of
water.

what bodies can i
push
this rage into?

the news said they could only push the snow
into bodies
of water
that have enough flow to prevent 
ice dams
from forming.
who among you has enough flow
to absorb me
and live?

I said to a friend
my life is crazy, right?
I should find someone to share it with.
That'd be good, right?
she startled
I'd like to meet that person, she said.
Me too.
like maybe they'd walk on water, she said.

even the cats are stepping lightly these days

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.