Important Disclaimer

Since I currently have several employers/supervisors/churches/etc., please know that none of the words on my blog represent them or their beliefs. This blog is my own creation.

It also does not represent my children's perspective, nor my mother's; they think I am funny, but misguided.
(Quick update: only my mother thinks I'm funny now.)

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Where The Remnant Will Gather

Sunday, July 19, 2015
Sermon by Katie Miulligan
Many thanks to Rev. Daniel Eisenberg for the invitation to preach.

Scripture Readings:

Jeremiah 23:1-6 (the sermon was focused around this scripture)
Mark 6:30-34, 53-56 (I read this scripture prior to the sermon according to the habits of this church. While the Mark passage was on my mind while working on the sermon, I did not explicitly connect it.)

Today's audio recording came out well, so I am not providing a transcript. This sermon was preached almost entirely from notes. So for those of you who keep asking if I ever preach without a manuscript, yes; yes I do. 

Click here to listen to or download the audio: Where The Remnant Will Gather


As always, dedicated to my students. 
You are all so beautiful and smart and wonderful. 
You are loved.

For more information about UMIO (United Mercer Interfaith Organization), please go to the website at http://unitedmercerinterfaith.org, contact Rev. Lukate Mjumbe at umioorganizer@gmail.com, or join our Facebook group

One quick correction, UMIO is a group of more than pastors, imams, and rabbis. Most of us are non-ordained people of faith. And THIS is why I prefer to preach with a manuscript.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.